In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
General and Liabilities
- EcoFrenz reserves the right to use any images, recordings, or any other record of our programme and participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- EcoFrenz reserve the right to amend the rules and regulations without prior notification.
- EcoFrenz reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event without any prior notification.
- There will be no refund if the event is cancelled unless due to wet weather.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by EcoFrenz to ensure participants’ safety, EcoFrenz shall not be liable for any injury, loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise.
- Pre registration online is mandatory for all programmes.
- For group booking, all registrations have to be made at least 4 weeks prior to programme.
- Participants will receive an email acknowledgement within 3 days of registration. Participants are to contact Eco Frenz if they do not receive the acknowledgement by then.
- Incomplete registration will not be accepted. EcoFrenz reserves the right to limit or reject incomplete entries without giving any reasons.
- Registration will be processed only after receipt of full payment.
- Completion of the registration form signifies the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations.
Payment (For Individual Booking)
- Full payment has to be made 3 days before programme.
- Mode of payment: cheque, account transfer or cash.
Payment (For School/Group Booking)
- Mode of payment: cash, cheque or account transfer.
- All payment must be made within 14 days after the completion of the programme.
- There will be a surcharge of 20% of the total cost fee for any late payment not made after 30 days of the payment due date.
- Notification of withdrawal for individual & group booking must be made via email to [email protected] within 7 days before commencement of programme.
- No refund will be made for individual’s for any cancellation(s) made on the day of the programme or a ‘no show’ of the individual.
- For group booking, there will be a cancellation fee of 20% of the total cost of the programme for any cancellation made within 3 days before commencement of the programme. This is to cover all administrative costs incurred.
- A minimum processing time of 2 weeks is required for all refund cases.